- 1 Planet Fruity is a Boku Casino
- 2 How do Boku Mobile Casino payments work?
- 3 How Do Boku Mobile Payments work on Planet Fruity casino?
- 4 UK mobile phone companies that allow the use of Boku Payments
- 5 Boku Casino deposits
- 6 Casino bonuses for using Boku
- 7 Withdrawals using Boku
- 8 Casino Games Available Using Boku
- 9 Disadvantages and Criticisms to Boku
- 10 Other methods of payment
Planet Fruity is a Boku Casino
It is with great pleasure that Planet Fruity is indeed a Boku Casino Site. Boku is a mobile payment service similar to PayPal, Skrill and Neteller, as it allows you to make deposits into your Planet Fruity online casino account quick and easy. The Boku payment process consist of allowing you to fund your bankroll with your phone bill and phone credit. It is basically paying by phone! You don’t need to enter your credit card details to an online casino. Boku is the largest carrier billing company operating today. It is extremely convenient for players who do not want to use credit card or debit card.
How do Boku Mobile Casino payments work?
Boku payments work in a different format to other payment services. Instead of using your bank account or credit card to make payments to your online casino account, you can use Boku, where you will be charged to your monthly mobile phone bill. If you are on a Pay As You Go Sim, then your phone credit will be charged accordingly.
How Do Boku Mobile Payments work on Planet Fruity casino?
There is an easy process for using Boku to play our online casino games, it is as follows:
- Once registered to the site, you can choose Boku as a payment method from the list available.
- Then, you choose the amount that you wish to deposit. The minimum deposit amount is £10, with £100 being the maximum. A 15% fee is charged on Boku deposit transactions.
- After, you will then add your mobile telephone number.
- Finally, you will get a text message sent to this the telephone number selected, asking you to confirm the deposit. Simply reply to this, and the process is complete.
If you are struggling to make a deposit, get in touch with one of our support staff who will assist you.
UK mobile phone companies that allow the use of Boku Payments
Within the UK, you can use mobile phone networks including: EE, 02, THREE and Vodafone. Payments made through Boku will appear on your carrier billing sheet.
Boku Casino deposits
Deposits made through Boku are fast and safe. There are no additional fees added to deposits made and the sum amount is added to your account instantly. Because transactions are made through your phone bill, there is no need for your bank details to be added so it adds a level of security to your account. Along with this, all payments have to be authorised to ensure you are in safe hands. This is why we consider it to be a really convenient deposit option.
Casino bonuses for using Boku
If you choose to use Boku as one of your payment options, we currently offer an exclusive bonus of 200% match deposit up to £500 and 50 bonus spins on the slot game, Starburst. Alternatively, to this, you can use a no deposit bonus code for Planet Fruity if you have one. However, you should consider that both our welcome bonuses have wagering requirements that you need to fulfil. Once completed, you can withdraw it as real money.
Withdrawals using Boku
Players are unable to withdraw casino winnings to your mobile phone contract or account using Boku. To withdraw these winnings, you will have to submit a payment method such as your bank account.
Casino Games Available Using Boku
Players are eligible to play all the online slots and UK casino games using Boku as their payment method. For some players it is important to have different methods of depositing available and that is why we allow the use of Boku as a payment option for our casino slot games, these games include Starburst, Bridesmaids, Foxin Wins. Players will also be able to play at all of the live casinos, where you can witness a live dealer table in Roulette, Blackjack or Live Poker.
Disadvantages and Criticisms to Boku
- There is a concern to some critics that paying via phone payment methods, such as Boku, can encourage Gambling. However, this can apply to any payment method, it is the responsibility of the player to not gamble money that they cannot afford.
- Players using Boku are unable to withdraw money from their casino deposit account using Boku.
Other methods of payment
Planet Fruity accept a variety of payment methods to utilise on our Online Casino Games. A few popular ones include PayPal, which is considered one of the fastest methods of payment and deposit speeds are instant. Also, Visa is one of our easier payment methods as they have high limits available.